Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream (COMBINATION skin) Review

Hi there! :]
Today I have a review on a new facecream I purchased a while ago, Nature Republics watery cream for combination skin.

I didn’t even know that I would get the “big size” haha, I was like this is HUGE. Feels like this is going to last me literally forever ._. You get 80ml of product if I’m not wrong.


The box on one side. It has 5 non added formulas, I don’t know from what but it sounds good. ECO friendly paper, recyclable, battle of the blind (it has blind text on one side as well).


Ingredients list and instructions on one side.


I really like the lid for some strange reason haha. Looks cute!


It has a protective cap between the lid and the cream, more sanitary. You also get a spatchula (don’t know if that’s the right spelling but whatevs) which I really like. Not any nasty fingerbacteria digging in the cream.


The cream has a slight green tint to it but once you aplly it, it’s completely clear.



It does have a scent to it but I can’t really explain it except it smells EXACTLY like Victoria’s Secret body mist in Aqua Kiss. Smell that and you’ll know what this smells like. To be honest I’m not a huge fan of the smell ,it’s not like unbearable, and it stays on your face for about half an hour but it’s not that strong so it doesn’t really bother me that much.
On my face, it’s okay I guess. After a whole day (with no makeup) I am a bit oily in yhe T-zone, but I get an oily t-zone quite easily. It takes quite a long time to sink in even though I only use about a pee size amount. However it leaves my skin really moist and smooth and that is what counts. 
My makeup doesn’t stay amazingly long with this cream underneath (the Skinfood White Omija cream is better during the day) but it’s not worse then the creams I used to use, but no matter what moisturizer I use, my makeup still melts off so I don't think this one is particulary bad.
Overall I’ll keep using it but if you have a really oily t-zone don’t buy this. I do like it but I won’t be repurchasing it. It doesn’t keep my skin matte enough.
I will purchase the Skinfood White Omija Cream soon instead cause I bought some testers and I love it!
Hope this was helpful! If you have any further questions please don’t be afraid to ask me anything!
xx

UPDATE 130703!!! 
I LOVE this stuff now! My skin loves it and it's really good for combination skin. When I did this review I had just got it but I got more used to it over time and now I just bought my second jar >.< I hated the Skinfood one I mentioned cause it never sunk into my skin properly... This Nature Republic one sinks in quickly, doesn't make me oily and keeps my skin moist. I had very wrong first impressions of this!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG~~ I’d already bought it this morning :’(( . Actually, I don’t like it but still don’t hate it :P . I hate it coz it’s a little bit sticky and that hadn’t gone for some time but have to wait to apply BB Cream next~ I don’t know if it’s will work with powder or not cos I don’t use powder and still don’t know will it work with cream pact~ I’m still regret for buying this PLUS it’s expensive~!!!! It costs 17,500kyats (U$ 17.5).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that cause I actually love this stuff now >.< I got more used to it after a while and now it works reall good! I just bought my second jar hehe... I get mine for 14.90 from kpoptown.

      Very sorry that it didn't work out for you :(

      Delete
  2. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my post ~
      Thanks for the website link, I'll definitely check it out ^^

      Delete
  3. The more I read posts on this cream, the more I want it :( I need to definitely get this! Have you try the pink one for Dry skin before? Cute blog <3

    -Mango
    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete